National Audio Company Pre-Submission Checklist
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
1. If you would like us to quote your project, please call or submit the Quote Request Form.
2. It is very important to read and follow the Audio and Graphic guidelines.
3. Prepare your audio according to the Audio Guidelines. The tutorials for iTunes and Audacity may help you.
5. Please select a shell color. Our website is updated when colors change.
6. Please choose between imprinting or laser-printed labels. Please use the appropriate high resolution template (imprint or label).
7. If using the imprinting option, please choose the ink color you would like to have on your cassette shell and indicate it on your order form. Please refer to the recommended ink colors on the Shell Color Chart before choosing your colors.
8. Design your imprinting or label artwork using our high resolution templates. Please leave the template at the recommended 1200 pixels per inch for imprinting and 600 ppi for labels.
9. Choose the style for your cassette package: J-Card, O-Card or U-Card and download temples to use when you design your cover art. Please leave the template at the recommended 600 ppi.
10. Select your case option; we have various colors of Norelco boxes: all clear, black & clear, blue & clear, and white & clear. Soft poly boxes are also an option.
11. If you want to use download cards, design your card and get the codes from a digital music hosting service (like Bandcamp).
12. Choose how to submit the project to us. You can physically send it, upload to our FTP site, or upload to a large file transfer service (WeTransfer, Dropbox, Mediafire, etc.) An “Upload Your Files” link in our menu will take you to our WeTransfer page.
13. Fill out your forms online or email your forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or include them with your files for art and audio.
This is only a checklist to help you through the process. Pre-production will start when we have received your complete project (audio, artwork and documents). Click here to create a cassette duplication project online.